RICE LAKE SCT-2200 ADVANCED SIGNAL CONDITIONING WEIGHT TRANSMITTER
For PLC systems that require weight data from a scale, Rice Lake’s compact SCT transmitters deliver equivalent signal-conditioning function without the cost or bulk of a full size weight indicator/controller.
Send a message for this product
By submitting this form, I agree to the data entered being used to reply to my request for information products and services.
• HUB Mode connects up to 16 transmitters to one fieldbus
• Quick menu for real and theoretical calibration
• Web browser weight monitoring and calibration over EtherNet/IP, Profinet and Modbus TCP network
• Red LED display with six-digits (8 mm) and six LEDs show active functions
• Standard DIN rail-mounting with power supply and enclosures
• Configurable calibration and setup parameters from keyboard
• Up to three calibration linearization points or three from the keyboard
• Reading of the net, gross and tare weights, clearing, semi-automatic and presettable tare, scale switch, setting of outputs application thresholds
• Diagnostic information via serial port, message display, printing, setting of APW in counting mode, simulation of key pressure, Modbus RTU
• Double RS-485 port for a quick network connection
• Printer management on second serial port available
• Multi-range function allows for subdividing the scale capacity in two, each up to 3,000 divisions