RICE LAKE 320IS PLUS DIGITAL WEIGHING INDICATOR
Designed with the level of safety your location requires, the 320IS Plus digital weight indicator meets hazardous environment requirements without hesitation. With Factory Mutual (FM) entity approval, it is the ideal solution for dangerous and highly explosive environments. Even in dimly-lit areas, the 320IS Plus maintains brilliant visibility for user-friendly operation.
The intrinsically-safe, auto-ranging power supply is designed to meet 320IS Plus entity parameters and safely mount in hazardous areas. With this option, wiring is simplified to a single AC conduit line and seal from the safe area—barrier strips are no longer necessary. When required, an entity approved battery power supply is also available.
• Stainless steel NEMA Type 4X/IP66 enclosure
• T4 temperature rating
• Front panel digital calibration
• Automatic zero and span temperature compensation
• Excitation for four 350 ohms or eight 700 ohms load cells
• Gross/tare/net computation
• Tilt stand
• Numeric keypad
• Duplex fiber optic interface
• Power ON/OFF; battery save mode
• I/O module option: two serial ports, two analog outputs, four digital inputs, four relay contact outputs
• Eight setpoint (requires I/O module)
• Factory Mutual (FM entity approved for classes I, II, and III; Divisions 1 and 2; Groups A, B, C, D, E, F, and G)
• Time & date (requires I/O module)
• FM Entity Approved for use in hazardous locations per Rice Lake Weighing Systems control drawing file number 72717.