RICE LAKE SCT-20 SIGNAL CONDITIONING TRANSMITTER
For PLC systems that require weight data from a scale, Rice Lake’s compact SCT-20 transmitter delivers equivalent signal-conditioning function without the cost or bulk of a full size weight indicator/controller.
Each Rice Lake SCT-20 is DIN-rail mountable within a cabinet or control panel, where it converts a scale’s load cell signals to analog output, serial output, or a specific network protocol. Unlike many other signal transmitters, Rice Lake’s SCT-20 has its own .3 inch weight display, with annunciators for unit and weighing status, and push buttons for zero, tare and setpoint entry—simplifying scale setup, calibration and operation.
Send a message for this product
By submitting this form, I agree to the data entered being used to reply to my request for information products and services.
• Space saving, vertical shape with DIN-rail mounting
• Displays weight, configuration, calibration and error conditions
• Theoretical calibration, real-weigh calibration, linearity calibration
• Push button or preset tare
• Converts digital weight to analog output or optional DeviceNet™ or Profibus™ or EtherNet/IP™ protocol
• Supports ASCII or MODBUS-RTU protocols
• Full-scale analog output with zero setting and PLC correction of analog signal
• Bit swapping selection for little endian and big endian format
• Two digital inputs, three digital outputs
• One serial port, RS-232 simplex and RS-485 connection
• CD manual